Monday 15 August 2011

Hello everyone :)

Just to start this blogging off, I will go straight to some things I have bought in the last couple of  days from Superdrug and Boots yay!


It's actually quite random but all of this was quite a bargain. Firstly, the Soap and Glory hand food cream is amazing, smells like Miss Dior Cherie perfume and it's LOVELY! It's non greasy, sinks into the skin very quickly and at less than £5 for a full size tube you can't really say no.
Next, the Ciate nail polish in wait until dark which comes free in this months issue of Marie Curie is a beautiful deep blackened purple polish. It's great for the autumn and with the weather here in London I may as well start wearing it now!


Ciate nail polishes are fantastic quality and the cute bottles themselves will sit beautifully on your vanity table. I own about 4 Ciate varnishes and each apply amazingly! There is also a lovely nudey colour that comes free in the magazine, I may have to buy.

Finally, the sleek pout paints. I chose the colours the port, pinkini and minx (from top to bottom).


From the three port is my favourite, it's a deep plum colour. Pinkini is a bright raspberry pink and minx is a peachy nude, although my minx was slightly runny and not as pigmented as the other two. Anyways, I will be purchasing a few more as in Superdrug they are currently on offer (2 for 3). I forgot to mention that these last on the lips at the most around 3/4 hours but they do leave a nice stain behing also it has a strange fruity taste.
I really love sleek products and I love the fact that an affordable brand caters for a wide range of skin colours (which may I say is extremely rare). 
Thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world, sweetheart!!
    Can't wait to read some more blog posts from you!
    X
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete